Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

A Need So Beautiful Compulsion
  • A Need So Beautiful (Around The World Tours) 
  • Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe

Swapped:

Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3)GlimmerglassThe Gargoyle
  • Blameless by Gail Carriger 
  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black 
  • The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the book covers are intriguing. They are all new to me.
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing A Need So Beautiful around a lot. Can't wait to see what you thought of it. Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! Around The World Tours sound really good, I've never participated before, maybe I should change that:)

    My IMM is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I loved The Gargoyle. It was so unique and fascinating. There was a whole hoopla surrounding that book when it was released because of how much $$ was spent on it. I just hope the author writes another book. I'll happily wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails