Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

A Need So Beautiful Compulsion
  • A Need So Beautiful (Around The World Tours) 
  • Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe

Swapped:

Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3)GlimmerglassThe Gargoyle
  • Blameless by Gail Carriger 
  • Glimmerglass by Jenna Black 
  • The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the book covers are intriguing. They are all new to me.
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing A Need So Beautiful around a lot. Can't wait to see what you thought of it. Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! Around The World Tours sound really good, I've never participated before, maybe I should change that:)

    My IMM is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I loved The Gargoyle. It was so unique and fascinating. There was a whole hoopla surrounding that book when it was released because of how much $$ was spent on it. I just hope the author writes another book. I'll happily wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails