What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's a busy week ahead. My oldest is out of school and doesn't have dance for the nest 2 weeks. My youngest daughter's birthday is on Tuesday. Not to mention Christmas and Christmas Eve! I love this time of year.
Read Last Week:
- Once In A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Pegasus by Robin McKinley
- Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
- The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton
- Real Mermaid's Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau
- Flawless by Sara Shepard
- The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (tour)
- Fall For Anything by Courtney Summers (tour)