Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review: 

The Iron WitchNight RoadThe Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1)
  • The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney (Around The World Tours)
  • Night Road by Kristin Hannah
  • The Lying Game by Sara Shepard (Net Galley)

Purchased/Swapped: 

Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1)Royal Blood
Such a Pretty GirlHeavenly (Heavenly, #1)
  •  Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
  • Royal Blood by Rona Sharon
  • Such a Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess 
  • Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

Free for Kindle:  

Fixing DelilahOnce BittenAnna and the French Kiss
  • Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler 
  • Once Bitten by Clare Willis 
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

3 comments:

  1. Nice loot girl! Envy is kicking in and wishing you a readalicious time, especially with Bright Young Things, hearing good things about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so envying Kindle users this week -- those free for Kindle books are fantastic. I'm desperate to get my hands on a copy of Fixing Delilah and Anna and the French Kiss, so I'm super interested in hearing your thoughts on them!

    And Such a Pretty Girl has an AMAZING cover. I'm really interested in reading that one, now! You've just made my tbr grow :D

    I'm a new follower, hope you get a chance to stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you understand the insane amount of envy i have that you got your hands on The Iron Witch. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

    I'm your newest follower. Care to follow me back?

    pruesbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails