Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!


Review: 
My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)Nevermore (Nevermore, #1)
 
  • My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison (Around The World Tours)
  • Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (Star Book Tours)

Purchased:


Firespell (Dark Elite, #1)Tempest Rising (Jane True, #1)


Darker Angels (The Black Sun's Daughter, #2)The Mage in Black (Sabina Kane, #2)Demon Chick
  • Firespell by Chloe Neill
  • Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
  • Darker Angels by M.L.N. Hanover
  • The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells
  • Demon Chick by Marilyn Kaye

Library:

Wings (Wings, #1)
  • Wings by Aprilynne Pike

3 comments:

  1. So many great books:-OWow, enjoy them all! My fav: Nevermore:)
    Here is my mailbox

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway... just click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones, here's mine
    http://asthepageturns-page.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNFAIR! ;) I am dying to read My Un-Fair Godmother

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails