What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's been a long weekend and I forgot about this post until last minute. I'm not in the mood to do what I usually do in this post (that and I'm thinking about changing it up). So, this will be basic!
Read Last Week:
- She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchel - Wonderful!!
- My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison- great follow up to the first, cute
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh - Haunting, a must read
- The Grand Delusion by Heath Sommer - great thriller/psychological mystery
Plan to Read:
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins
- Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
- Solid by Shelly Workinger