Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

Review:

  Torment (Fallen, #2)
  • Torment by Lauren Kate (Around The World Tours)

Purchased:

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)

  • Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Library:

  The Hour I First Believed

  • The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lambe

5 comments:

  1. I have the Lamb book sitting on my TBR shelf--I love his books! Hope you have a great reading week.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! Happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all your books, nice to see Torment on someone's mail box!


    My Mailbox this week

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great books this week. I can't wait to get ahold of "Torment" this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails