Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

The Aristobrats

  • Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow


Swapped:
Aries Rising  (Star Crossed, #1)Taurus Eyes (Star Crossed, #2)
  • Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill
  • Taurus Eyes by Bonnie Hearn Hill

Library:

  The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2)

  • The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

3 comments:

  1. Nice books! They all look great, I've heard ID is awesome (and The Aristobrats is cute).

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I want toread Iron Daughter so much but everytime I've been at the bookstore I've bought something else. Can't wait to read what you thought about it. Happy reading :)

    Come by to see my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Iron Daughter is amazing. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails