Sunday, August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

Ascendant (Killer Unicorns, #2)Arizona (Beautiful Dead, #2)


  • Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund (Star Book Tours)
  • Arizona by Eden Maguire

Swapped:

Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1)Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
  • Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
 

4 comments:

  1. I read great things about Rampant, and Ascendant looks equally good!

    Great books this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't read any of those - can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the VA books. :) Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you enjoy your books. Here is what I got IN MY MAILBOX

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails