Sunday, July 11, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!

For Review:

The Wolf of Tebron (Book1) in The Gates of 
Heaven SeriesCate of the Lost Colony
  •  The Wolf of Tebron by Suzanne Lankin
  • Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein (Around The World Tours)

WON:

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)  

  • Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel


Swapped:

North of BeautifulStrange Angels (Strange Angels, #1)Walk of the Spirits (Walk of the Spirits, #1)
  • North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headly
  • Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
  • Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick

    5 comments:

    1. Awesome books! I'm looking forward to reading Infinite Days! =)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Infinite Days looks fantastic! Hope you enjoy it!

      Here's my mailbox :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like you will have a great reading week. Hope you enjoy them!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'm in love with some of these covers! And I really wanna read Infinite Days! Here is my IMM! Enjoy your books!

      The Unread Reader

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great week! I really enjoyed North of Beautiful and hope you do too. You have some sweet reading in your future! Here is what I got.

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails