Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to the description on Goodreads!


For Review:

The Emerald Talisman (Volume 1)Noah's Castle
 
  •  The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos (Around The World Tours)
  • Noah's Castle by John Rowe Townsend

Swapped:

Intertwined (Intertwined, #1)Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)Rogue (Shifters, #2)


  •   Intertwined by Gena Showalter
  •  Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkes
  • Rogue by Rachel Vincent

5 comments:

  1. The Emerald Talisman looks fantastic. Hope it is as good as it looks. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have intertwined but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah's Castle looks really good. I will have to check that out.
    Congrats on 100 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good selection this week: Rules of Attraction is a good read. Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: Blkosiner Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails