Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This meme is now hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey Through A World of Books. 


I've been really busy the past couple weeks and haven't got as much reading done as I normally do.  Since I've also got things to get done today, I have to go back to my old style of this meme.  Hopefully will be able to continue with my new format next week :)


Read Last Week:





  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


  • Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs



Currently Reading:





  • Beautiful Dead: Jonas by Eden Maguire



To Read This Week





  • Shadowland by Alyson Noel


  • Shudder by Jennie Hansen


  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


 


 

5 comments:

  1. I read good reviews about Beautiful Creatures. Did you enjoy it as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Beautiful creatures.... hope you loved it and hope your week ahead is filled with great reading moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your review on Thirteen Reasons Why. I thought it was a great book and it left a lasting impression on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard so many things about "Thirteen Reasons Why"! Hope you enjoy that one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I really want to read Shadowland. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails