Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Fury (The Vampire Diaries, #3) by L.J. Smith

The Fury (The Vampire Diaries, #3)


Title: The Fury
Author: L.J. Smith
Published: First published in 1991
Pages: 9780061059919
Source: Library Book


Description: Stefan - Tormented after losing Elena, he's determined to end the feud with his brother, Damon--whatever the cost.
Damon - Mocking Stefan and Elena, he laughs in the face of doom.
Elena - Wild with her craving for blood, she confronts the ultimate evil.


I Give This Book 4 Stars.


I liked this book the best so far.  It was dark, dangerous, and left me guessing until the very end.   Elena was interesting as a vampire.  Damon continues to surprise me.  I just wish Stephan would get some life in him.  He's so engrossed in Elena and his past relationship with Catherine, that there doesn't seem much else to his character.  In the show, the choice is obvious, but not so in the books.  I like how all the characters pull together to battle what is controlling the town.  I wonder how they will play this book out in the TV show. 

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised by the ending. I am sorry to say I didn't anticipate who the other power was or what it might cost them to fight it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails