Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dark Reunion (Vampire Diaries #4) by L.J. Smith

Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #4)


Title: Dark Reunion
Author: L.J. Smith
Published: first published in 1992
Pages: 312
ISBN: 9780061059926
Source: Library


Description: The Final Conflict...The Last Deadly Kiss
Elena - Now she rises from the dead to recreate the powerful vampire trio.
Stefan - Summoned by Elena, he keeps a promise to her and fights the most terrifying evil he's ever faced.
Damon - Joining the brother he once called enemy, Damon battles this new horror with strength, cunning, and deadly charm.


I Give This Book 3.5 Stars!


I almost wish the series would have stopped at book three.  This book was nothing like the previous.  With Elena gone, the story doesn't have the same pull.  The characters felt forced.  I think it would have worked a little better if it wasn't Elena working her magic from the dead.  And then end was very cheesy.  I'm not sure if I want to read the new series.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way. I thought perhaps she was pressured by the publisher since the first three did well to write three more. The ending reminded me of a soap opera. How can dead not be dead?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails