Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

WON!!

Ruined: A Ghost Story




  • Ruined by Paula Morris


From Paperbackswap

The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao    The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette: A Novel    The Reluctant Queen (Queens of England, #8)


 





  • The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz


  • The Hidden Diary of Marie Antoinette by Carolly Erickson


  • The Reluctant Queen (Queen's of England #8) by Jean Plaidy aka Victoria Holt

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cover for The Reluctant Queen. I have always wanted to read her books but have never gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to read ruined! hope you enjoy all your books! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. I have Ruined on my shelf waiting to be read. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails