J. Kaye's Book Blog was awesome to pass this award to me! My first blog award!!
The rules of this one is to list ten honest things about me and then pass the award on to ten other book bloggers. First for the easy part, to list ten things:
- I live in the middle of nowhere in the big state of Idaho. And for anyone who is curious, that's the state in the west (I've had people think I mean Iowa and Ohio).
- We live on a farm/ranch. I love that my girls get to grow up surrounded by horses, sheep, dogs, cows and of course the great outdoors!
- My husband is from Chicago and his family still lives there. So my girls get a taste of the big city and all it has to offer!
- I have 2 girls ages 4 and almost 2. I've been asked how I find the time to do this.
- I really would love to have a boy, but have to come to terms with the possibility of having 3 girls first lol!
- I've been to England (twice), New Zealand, Israel, Jamaica, and Canada.
- I can't wait to travel more when my girls are older!!
- I am a very shy person. I don't like new situations, new people, or crowds. Maybe that's why I like the internet so much!
- I started this blog as a way to connect with our people who like to read as much as I do.
- Shhhh... Don't tell any of my University of Idaho friends (where I graduated from), but I really do like Boise State Football!!
And now to pass the award on too:
Debbie's World of Books
One Person's Journey Through A World of Books
Bri Meets Books
The Eclectic Reader
Bookworming in the 21st Century
Books and Such