Saturday, September 5, 2009

Twitter

So I fully admit that I don't always know what I'm doing when it comes to this whole blog thing!  I sign up for Twitter hoping to have a way for people to follow my blog.  Only I don't use the user name I should have.  I get all those codes and post them on my blog and get a couple followers!  Well, I realize what I did wrong on Twitter and fixed it.  Some how in the process, I lost my followers.  Plus, the link on my blog doesn't work.  
Well, I've realized my mistake.  It's fixed now!   So if you were following before and realize you aren't getting my Twitter updates, you might have to click the link again.  And for those who tried to click the link and got an error message, try again now.  
Thanks for your patience!  As you can see...I'm new!
Here is the proper link http://twitter.com/onebooktime

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails