Monday, August 24, 2009

Musing Monday's



 

 

 

So, I came across my first problem over the weekend.  I had The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner on my classics challenge.    I've been trying to work my way through my challenges for the year because I have a huge pile of books I really want to read.  Now maybe that's my problem (other books I would rather be reading), because 50 pages into The Sound and the Fury I had to put it down.   Now I'm not sure if I should review it or not.  I'm thinking about taking it back to the library and trying it again at a later date.  But, what do I do if I have the same issue then?   I'm not sure I can give a fair review of a book I couldn't even finish.  So fellow readers (if I have any lol!) do you review books you can't finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails