Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!

For Review: 

Bitter GreensExquisite Captive (Dark Caravan Cycle #1)Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)
  • Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
  • Exquisite Captive by  Heather Demetrios 
  • Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre

Library: 

Chasing the Prophecy (Beyonders, #3)
  • Chasing the Prophecy by Brandon Mull

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 

2 comments:

  1. Mortal Danger sounds like a great read. Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. I am so excited to start Exquisite Captive, that looks so good and the cover is gorgeous. I am also excited for Mortal Danger, even though I have seen mixed reviews. I hope you enjoy all of your books this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails