Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stacking The Shelves!

For Review:  

Elizabeth of York: A Tudor Queen and Her WorldRed
  • Elizabeth of York by Alison Weir
  • Red by Alison Cherry
  • Greenbeard the Pirate Pig by Andrea Torrey Balsara
Purchased:
The Rogue's Princess (The Lacey Chronicles, #3)
  • The Rogue's Princess by Eve Edwards
Library:

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)The Dragon Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #3)
  • Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
  • The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!


3 comments:

  1. I have not heard of these books before but, I hope you enjoy them!!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Red. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails