Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
Today's theme is Top Ten Book favorite books in X Setting. At first I wasn't sure I was going to do this one because I didn't think I had that much of a setting in common. And then I realized, I'm a sucker for the Tudor Dynasty. I seriously have a hard time saying no...how did that one almost get by me?! So here are some of my favorite books set in Tudor England (in no particular order)...
- Queen of this Realm by Jean Plaidy
- Roses Have Thorns by Sandra Byrd
- The Virgin's Love by Phillipa Gregory
- I, Elizabeth by Rosalind Miles
- The Queen's Mistake by Diane Haeger
- The Lady in the Tower by Jean Plaidy
- Her Highness, The Traitor by Susan Higginbotham
8 - 10. Any of the other Tudor books by Jean Plaidy, Phillipa Gregory, or Diane Haeger. I'm also enjoying Kate Emerson at the moment!