Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves!

For Review:  

The Boleyn Deceit (The Boleyn Trilogy, #2)This Side of Salvation
  • The Boleyn Deceit by Laura Anderson
  • This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready


    Purchased:  
Crash (Visions, #1)At the King's Pleasure  (Secrets of the Tudor Court, #4 )
The King's Damsel (Secrets of the Tudor Court, #5)The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)
  • Crash by Lisa McMann
  • At The King's Pleasure by Kate Emerson
  • The King's Damsel by Kate Emerson 
  • The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
Library:  

Dreamfever (Fever, #4)
  • Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning



STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

4 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on hearing back for This Side of Salvation because it sounds AMAZING.

    Great haul!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your haul reminded me that I have to read the rest of Karen Marie Moning's Fever series. I hope you enjoy Dreamfever! (:
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I really want to pick up This Side of Salvation soon! It looks great!

    Happy Reading!
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/07/new-to-shelves-29-one-where-i-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Crown of Embers and want to read The Boleyn Deceit and The Boleyn King.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails