Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review - Imaginable (Intangible #2) by J. Meyers

Imaginable (Intangible, #2)Title: Imaginable
Author: J. Meyers
Series: 2nd (Intangible)
Pages: 342
Published: April 16th 2013
ISBN: 9781484901960
Source: Sent for honest review









Description: Twins Sera and Luke Raine’s unusual abilities are growing. Sera is healing vampires now, making them human again. And, at times, Luke can actually change the future he Sees.  But Sera’s healing has dangerous consequences, and though Luke is altering the outcome of more visions, he can’t control them yet.  Now Sera is in danger as the dark creatures of the Realm seek to use her. As Luke struggles to master his gift in order to save his sister, he discovers even more about his powers.  And what he learns just may put him in greater danger than Sera has ever been.

I Give This ...
Photobucket

  I really enjoyed the first book by this author and had hopes that it would become a series.  When the author contacted me about this book, I never once thought about saying no.

I like the combination of characters presented in this story.  Having our main character be twins is not really anything new, but I like the dynamics of their relationship.  I love how Sera is always thinking of others above herself.  I admire how Luke is always in denial about his own worth.  He will put himself in danger to protect her never realizing the position that puts others in.   Most of the time those traits are rendering, but they are also what causes most of the problems.

Sera's powers have caused unwanted attention.  We know how it effects vampire, and at first they don't like loosing their eternal status.  But, it turns out there are some  perks to this that has peaked the interest of some other paranormal creatures.  Luke is determined to save her, but what good are his visions of the future if he can't do anything about them.  It turns out he just needed a little more practice and directions with his visions.

I really felt like I got some answers in this book and happy with the directions the story is going.  I don't think this is the end, and I will look for the next book! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails