Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

 

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
 
Today's topic is Top Ten crush worthy men (or boys) in fiction.  This is a great top 10.  But, I must be picky about my men because I could only really come up with 5.  These are ones that I feel are completely swoon worthy!  So here they are in no particular order!

1. French (India Black series by Carol K Carr) - I adore this male.  There is still so much to unravel about him and I am more than willing to be there when we learn it!

2. Nick Drake (The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey) - The relationship he has with Lucy is just what I think a well rounded and healthy relationship should be, minus the whole vampire thing.

3. Ash (The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa) - I could go on and on about Ash, but I won't.  Just take me word for it!

4. Jamie Fraser (The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon) - The thought of Jamie still makes me buckle at the knees.  I'm not one for the idea of going back to how women were treated in the 1700s, but for Jamie I might!
 
5. Valek (Study series by Maria V. Snyder) - I'm still not sure what it is about Valek that has me captured with his character.  Perhaps it's how cunning he is, or his dark side, but I was done after the first book.  I wanted more!


I initially thought I could think of more under this top ten.  But, I realized that a male character can seem swoon worthy as your reading the story.  But, you realize at a later date that the character isn't as great as you initially though.  These 5 men still stick out in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails