Sunday, December 23, 2012

In My Mailbox!

For Review:   

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

Purchased (or Free):

The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)The Onyx Talisman (Talisman, #3)

  • The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter  
  • The Onyx Talisman by Brenda Pandos  




STSmall_thumb[2][2]






Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!  It's hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 
 
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Across the Universe yet, but I've heard such good things about it that it's definitely on my reading list. Which basically means Shades of Earth is as well, at least eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Across the Universe about a year ago but I never read the sequel because I didn't want to wait a year. I can't wait for the final book to come out. I hope you enjoy it. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails