Monday, September 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Read This Week:
Faefever (Fever, #3)The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5)
  • Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
  • Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter 

Currently Reading:  

Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration, #2)
  • Dearly Beloved by Lia Habel  

Up This Week: 

My Super Sweet Sixteenth CenturyThe Whisperer
  • My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
  • The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi

2 comments:

  1. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the others you mentioned, so I'll have to check them out. Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails