What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's been a strange reading week. I chalk it up to lack of reading time and not being connected with the books I'm reading. Hoping this week is a little better!
Read Last Week:
- Dearly Beloved by Lia Habel
- The Whisperer by Donato Carrisi
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Up This Week:
- Sound by Shelley Workinger
- Amber House by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed, Larkin Reed