Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Read Last Week:
  • Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott   
  • Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • Spirit's Princess by Esther M. Friesner (DNF)
  • The Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Currently Reading: 
  • Wanted by Heidi Ayarbe

Up This Week:  
  •  This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
  • When You Were Mine by Rebecca Searle

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read Immortal Rules yet but it is on my Kindle waiting for me. I read This is Not a Test a few weeks ago and it absolutely blew my mind it was THAT good! I just found your blog through Bookjourney and I'm your newest follower - I just HAVE to know what you think about TINAT! :D

    My Monday Post:
    http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of Wanted has me wanting to pick it up! I am looking forward to Immortal Rules. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently heard about Wanted and it sounds so good! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these titles, but Immortal Rules looks like it might make it to my reading list, as so many people like it. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm starting The Masque of the Red Death this week - I"m super excited. I want to pick up Immortal Rules - I never got into her faery series, but I know her writing is really good so I'm hoping I'll like this one.

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails