Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
Today's topic is our top 10 in any genre. I picked historical fiction. I love historical fiction, but I'm not very well read in it. I would love to hear your favorite if you like the genre. This are my top 10 in no particular order!
1. The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon - The series is a list in itself. I particularly recommend book 1-3. This will give you a history lesson covering many countries and time periods. LOVE IT!
2. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet - I wasn't sure I would enjoy this book. It's really not like most historical fiction. But, I found that I read it much fast that I anticipated. And, I really liked it.
3. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran - This has made a lot of my lists. And for good reason. I think its a wonderful book and recommend it to anybody who likes historical fiction (and for those who don't).
4. The Queen's of England series by Jean Plaidy - I know these aren't literary genius. But, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for England's royalty. And this series is probably what started it (or maybe its my English grandmother).
5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin - One of the few classics that I've read and enjoyed.
Since this list actually involves more than 10 books, I leave it at that. Would love