What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's spring break!! Who knew that I would look forward to it so much. Nothing much planned. The kids are just enjoying the weather. I will be catching up on reading, house work, and the blog!
Read Last Week:
- Betrayal by Lee Nichols
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Up This Week:
- Ravenstoke by Augusta Blythe
- The Land of Tears by Amber Riley
- The Flower Reader by Elizabeth Loupas