Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. If your curious about this meme, visit Top Ten Tuesday where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed as well.
Top 10 Books I'd Hand to Someone Who
Says They Don't Like To Read (in no particular order)
- The Twilight Series - I know way overrated at this point. But, I really think this got people reading again. And I will point it out to people.
- The Hunger Games Series - I've gotten so many people to read this series. And I have yet to hear of even one person who hasn't liked it.
- The Harry Potter series - Need I say more.
- The Poison Study series - I've recommend this countless times for those who want something more adult over Twilight. Still love the characters!
- The Fablehaven series - I don't think this gets enough attention.
- The Outlander series - only for the brave! But, it's wonderful.
- Graceling - I really need to reread this.
- Cleopatra's Daughter - I loved this book. Such a great historical fiction
- The Book Thief - Not at all like I thought it was going to be.
- Pride and Prejudice - I've had a hard time with the classics. But this one I could read over and over.