Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

I did pretty good considering I was to tired to read most of out vacation!  I totally expected that after walking around Disneyland for 3 days straight.  Thankfully we have today off, so one more day for all of us to recover before it's back to school.  

Read Last Week:
  • Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
  • Between Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore

 Currently Reading: 
  • Pieces of Us by Maggie Gelbwasser
 
Up This Week:
  • Absolutely, Positively by Heather Weber

3 comments:

  1. Disney does take a lot out of you! Hope you had a fantastic time. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with your books this week...will have to check them out.

    Have a great week! Here's my It's Monday Post if you'd like to stop by...I also posted a new giveaway today (see sidebar) that's open internationally.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails