Monday, January 16, 2012

t's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
I feel like it's been a long week in this house.  Still missing our time off I think.  Both girls managed to get sick, but luckily, the husband was able to stay home with them (benefit of being self employed).  Now were in the midst of trying to decide if we want to take a trip to Disneyland/Santa Barbara in February.  A little too last minute for my taste!

Read Last Week:
  • Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
  • A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  • Tempest by Julie Cross 
Currently Reading: 
  • Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne

Up This Week: 
  • Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
  • Partials by Dan Wells

4 comments:

  1. I loved Across the Universe and so I'm excited to read A Million Suns too. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to read Across the Universe, but I didn't get to finish. I need to pick it up again!

    I haven't heard of Still Waters, I'll have to check it out.
    Happy reading!

    - Shanise @Camisado Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Across the Universe is still on my TBR.

    With the three day weekend, I had a chance to finish a bunch of books I've been working on the last month. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it! You won't regret the memories with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails