Monday, December 19, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
 
 Read Last Week:
  • Pandemomium by Lauren Oliver
  • Touch of Power by Maria Snyder
Currently Reading: 
  • Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey
Up This Week: 
  • A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
  • Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson

1 comment:

  1. Pandemonium is on my list to read THIS week. LOL I have no clue why I've waited so long to start it! I think I'm afraid of another cliffhanger ending!

    Here's mine:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails