Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
I, once again, feel like I didn't get much reading done.  I struggled with finishing a book.   Plus, we had a mini vacation this weekend.  Hard to sit and read a book when there's other things to do.  Hoping to get to all 3 scheduled book this week.  It's also my oldest daughter's birthday today!   I can't believe she's 6!
 
Read Last Week: 
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Little Women and Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Currently Reading: 
  • Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson  
 Up This Week:  
  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  • Everlasting by Alyson Noel

3 comments:

  1. I am really excited about Incarnate. I look forward to seeing what you thought about it!

    Here is my Monday list if you'd like to take a look: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got through 1 book last week too - and struggling with one. Hope you have a better reading week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Incarnate hope you enjoyed it and you week of reading

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails