Saturday, September 17, 2011

This or That with Lani Woodland

Indelible (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #2)I got that chance to ask Lani Woodland a few this or that questions.  I love this type of interview because it put the person on the spot.  Plus, you learn some things you might not have known (or thought to ask )!  Lani is the author of The Yara Silva Trilogy (Intrinsical and Indelible), which I highly recommend!







American Idol or Dancing with the Stars? So You Think You Can Dance (sorry it's my favorite reality show)

Computer or Television? Computer ( I can watch TV on the computer)

Sandals or Sneakers? Sandals

The Simpsons or Family Guy? The Simpsons

Coke or Pepsi? Dr. Pepper :)

Spring or Fall? Spring

Call or Text? Text

Math or Science? Gah! Niether. Literature.

Lip Gloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss

Rain or Shine? I love the sunshine but rainy days are nice once and a while too.

Coffee or Water? Water with lemon

Fly or Read Minds? Wow. That's a hard one. Read minds, I think. My husband would want the ability to fly so I could catch a ride with him. :)

Harry Potter or Twilight? Movies? Harry Potter. Books? I enjoyed both series.

Skydive or Bungee Jump? Neither but I do love roller coasters.

Ocean or Mountains? Ocean. I love putting my toes in the water and burying them in the sand.

Crunchy or Creamy Peanut Butter? Crunchy.

Pink or Blue? Blue.

Read the Book or Watch the Movie? Read the book.

Swedish Fish or Gummi Bears?  Gummi Bear

Truth or Dare? It depends who I'm playing with. :) Usually I would pick truth.


Lani Woodland Lani Woodland has been an avid reader since elementary school when she first discovered the Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley Twins series. In sixth grade she began writing plays and recruiting (with force when necessary) her friends to act them out. Most of these early works were inspired by She-Ra, the epitome of girl power to her young self.

She graduated from BYU with a BS in Family Science. Lani has always loved scary stories, and has a hard time enjoying any book without at least a little romance in it. She lives in Southern California with her husband, their two children and a large collection of board games. She has worked as a spot-welder, babysitter, janitor, photographer, gymnastics coach, and movie extra. She enjoys bonfires at the beach, hole-in-the-wall restaurants, speed talking, chocolate as a cure-all, and the word "precisely".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails