What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
It's been a great 3 day weekend for the family. We went to visit my parents for a couple days. The girls got to go horseback riding. And then we went up into the mountains for huckleberry picking. We're back home now and just a day of relaxation before it's back to the routine!
Read Last Week:
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
- Indelible by Lani Woodland
- The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
- Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Up This Week:
- Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Eyes in the Mirror by Julia Mayer