What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Uh, I'm glad this week is over. It was long for some reason and had a great ending (do you sense the sarcasm) . My youngest got sick in the middle of the night. And since I couldn't tell you the last time she did this, she didn't take it very well. And my husband was out of town. I spend part of the night cleaning her up and the other part trying to convince her to go back to sleep. I hate throw-up. As of now, she's holding things down, but didn't want to spend the night in her own bed. Hopefully this passes quickly. Somehow I got in some good reading.
Read Last Week:
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- After Obsession by Carrie Jones
- Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
- Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
- Clean by Amy Reed
Up This Week:
- Twisted by Gena Showalter
- Awakened by P.C. and Kristin Cast
- The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle