What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
What a busy week! And another one to come. Tomorrow was our only free day and for some reason I decided to fill it with a playdate. I have to take a CPR class this week so I can start work at my daughter's school this year. Hopefully, that will all come back to me supper fast. It's been a few years since I've been certified. Also getting my first spray tan! My pasty white legs might look decent in my bridesmaids dress next week. Anybody have any tips?
Read Last Week:
- Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
- Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
Up This Week:
- After Obession by Carrie Jones
- Want to gG Private? by Sarah Darer Littman
- after that depends on tour books coming in (expecting at least one more)