What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
We've had an stressful week in this household. We found out last Friday that my dad's carotid artery was 70% blocked. He was having vision problems which lead to this discovery. Thankfully they caught it before he had a heart attack or stroke. He had an carotid endarterectomy on Thursday. Basically they cut into his neck, opened up the carotid artery and scraped the plaque out. Amazingly he only had to stay in the hospital one night and in the medical center's guest house another night. He came home yesterday and seems to be doing great!
Read Last Week:
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Siren's Storm by Lisa Papademetriou
- Ingenue by Jillian Larkin
- Girl vs Ghost by Kate McMurry & Marie August
- Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Up This Week:
- Supernaturally by Kiersten White
- Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
- The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab