What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
The past week seems to have been a recovery week. With the whirlwind surround the 4th of July and the fact that we have family coming in on Wednesday, we've spent most of the time at home. I feel like I got some good books read and I'm looking forward to what's to come this week. Hopefully will have time to squeeze some reading in!
Read Last Week:
- Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
- Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols
- Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- Girl Vs Ghost by Kate McMurry & Marie August
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan