What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
I think we had to much fun this week. It was my husband's birthday, my (future) sister-in-laws birthday, plus the town I live in kicked off its 4th of July celebration on the 30th. Needless to say, not much reading got down it seems like.
Read Last Week:
- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
- Blood Wounds by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Up This Week:
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols
- Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber
- Map of Time by Felix J. Palma