What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
Another so-so reading week. I was hoping to find something excellent in this stack of books, but nothing was stand out. I have high hopes for Eleven Scandals and Royal Treatment this week though. I've read the previous book(s) in each series and enjoyed them. On a side note, I spent my first full week substitute teaching. What a new experience for me. I've been out of the job world since 2004. It was a rough week on my girls though. They aren't use to it. Thankfully, this week is a little lighter!
Read Last Week:
- Possession by Alana Johnson
- Bumped by Megan McCafferty
- Everything I Was by Corrine Demas
- Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish
- Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe
Up This Week:
- Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean
- The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt
- Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson