Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Monday (I Mean Tuesday)! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
 
I was going to do a double post yesterday.  I love this meme and it keeps my on track with what I'm reading.  So I decided it's my blog, I'll post it on Tuesday! I had great books last week.  After 2 weeks of nothing but 3 ratings or less, I needed a pick me up.  I'm happy to say I enjoyed everything!

Read Last Week: 
  • Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe 
  • Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean
  • The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
  • The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt
  • Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
Currently Reading: 
  • The Well of Truth by Amber Riley
Up This Week:
  • Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier
  • Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky 
  • Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails