Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture JunkieI also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

Review: 

ForbiddenThe Map of TimeCryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses, #8)

  • Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
  • The Map of Time by Felix Palma 
  • Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber

Purchased/Swapped:  
 
    Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)Going Too Far
    Flutter: The Story of Four Sisters and an Incredible JourneyLife After Yes: A Novel
    • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
    • Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
    • Flutter by Erin E. Moulton
    • Life After Yes by Aidan Donnelley Rowley
    •  
      Library:
    Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3)
    • Embrace the Night by Karen Chance

      3 comments:

      1. You got a great haul this week! I LOVED Going Too Far and I haven't heard of Flutter before. I'm going to have to check it out. And I've been wanting to get my hands on Forbidden. Happy reading! ;)

        ~Loren
        My IMM

        ReplyDelete
      2. Looks like you got some great books. I like the cover for The Map of Time. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. Aw, Flutter looks good! I would want to read that just for its cover. Great haul this week. Happy reading!

        ReplyDelete

      I love comments!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails