Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

The MaidShattered Souls
  • The Maid by Kimberly Cutter
  • Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey

Swapped: 

Shadowfae (The Shadowfae Chronicles, #1)
  • Shadowfae by Erica Hayes

5 comments:

  1. So jealous of Shattered Souls! lol. Hope you enjoy your books. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEP! So exciting to see Shattered Souls out in the world. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I'm really interested in Shattered Souls.
    My IMM
    Get a free download of Wings by Aprilynne Pike at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am liking the sound of The Maid! Definitely something I'll have to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some good ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails