Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review: 

Two Moon PrincessLily of the Nile (Cleopatra's Daughter, #1)
  • Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban 
  • Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray (Star Book Tours)
Swapped: 

The Secret YearSpirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)
  • The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard 
  • Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

3 comments:

  1. I loved Lily of the Nile. Hope you enjoy your books. My mailbox was empty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab reads! New follower too. I really want to read Lily of the Nile.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Lilly of the Nile before, but it does look like a nice read. Happy reading!

    Take a look at what's In My Mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails