Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.  Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!

Read Last Week: 
  • Red-headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
  • Chime by Frannie Billingsley
  • The Second Duchess by Elizabeth Loupas
  • Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Currently Reading:
  • My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent
Up This Week:
  • Summer by Eden MaGuire
  • 12-21-12 by Killian McRae
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Demonglass. I loved Hex Hall. I hope it's just as good. Chime sounds interesting, too. I like your website. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12-21-12 by Killian McRae is a new title to me.... but has me curious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails