What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Click on the picture to be taken to Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books!
I wanted to give an update for those who read my post last week. My grandma is doing ok. She had a TIA, which is like a mini-stroke. She's home though and the expect her to fully recover. My aunt's are also doing well. Lois, who was the kidney donor was able to go home on Friday. She was in more pain than the thought she would be, but I'm sure she thinks it was worth it. Toni, who was the recipient, was able to go home yesterday. The kidney started functioning right away which is wonderful. She'll have scheduled check-ups for the next year (I think) to make sure everything is going as it should.
Read Last Week:
- Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
- The Flash of a Firefly by Amber Riley
- Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
- Angelfire by Courtney Allison Mouton
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
- Illegal by Bettina Restrepo
- Haven by Kristi Cook
- Red-headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells