Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren and she was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie!  I also want to mention that all my cover pictures link to Goodreads!

For Review:

Hexbound (Dark Elite, #2)Clarity
ForgottenThe Flash of a Firefly
12.21.12Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
  • Hexbound by Chloe Neill (Around The World Tours)
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington (Book It Forward Tours)
  • Forgotten by Cat Patrick
  • The Flash of A Firefly by Amber Riley
  • 12.21.12 by Killian McRae
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (I've already read this!  Sent a finished copy)
Purchased:

My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3)
  • My Soul To Keep by Rachel Vincent

7 comments:

  1. You got a ton of really great books to review! Unearthly is fabulous, and I love the cover of Forgotten! Enjoy!

    Check out what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the cover for 12.21.12 is so eerie, but looks good. Can't wait to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read the Soul series, I have the 1st two on my kindle.

    My IMM

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-exciting-mix.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgotten has the best cover ever - I am jealous that you have it! I would buy it just for that :)
    Enjoy your haul - they all look like fantastic reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky to have gotten 12.21.12! I really want to read that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful books you got there. have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Thank you for sharing :) I just ordered hexbound last night :)

    New Follower!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails